Indice del forum

freegallicano

Libera informazione dei Monti Prenestini e Castelli Romani - News da Gallicano, Zagarolo, Tivoli

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

Which of the Many Carpet Padding Types is the Best for Your
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Vendo/Scambio
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
Mims

Appassionato
Appassionato

Iscritti

italy
MessaggioInviato: 01 Nov 2019 03:41:26    Oggetto:  Which of the Many Carpet Padding Types is the Best for Your
Descrizione:

Which of the Many Carpet Padding Types is the Best for Your Carpet? Home Repair Articles | October 31
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
, 2010
Installing a new carpet? Then you should look into carpet padding types as well. There are more than a few types to choose from in different materials, densities, and thicknesses. In this post, you'll learn the different types of carpet cushions and the features that come with each.

Carpets work with different carpet padding types, and there are many types available in various materials and varying thicknesses. But before we delve into the merits of each one, allow me to first stress just how important the padding is in the overall performance of your new carpet.

A lot of people make the mistake of deciding on a good type of rug and then cushioning it with a cheap and inappropriate padding. Similarly, an expensive carpet pad paired with a carpet of inferior quality will not be maximized.

It is also a common misconception the main objective of the pad is to provide a comfortable cushion for the foot. While that is undoubtedly one of the perks of having carpet padding
, the deeper purpose of the pad is to take on the wear and tear that without suitable padding, the carpet would have to absorb by itself, effectively shortening its life.

In short, your carpet, regardless of how expensive it may be, is only as good as the pad that is used to cushion it. Now let's proceed to the types of carpet padding:
Urethane FoamUrethane foam pads are available in many different densities and thicknesses and for this reason, they are a popular choice for home and business settings. This cushion type is formed by combining two liquid ingredients which forms into a large mass foam. Prime urethane foam used as pads are firmer than the kind used in mattresses
, automobile seats, and upholstered furniture.
Bonded UrethaneThe most popular of the common types of carpet padding is the bonded urethane carpet cushion. Also called rebond, this type is created by combining shreddedchopped pieces of high-density urethane foam from furniture and automotive industries, producing a solid, multi-colored foam. Made of recycled materials, rebond pads are eco-friendly options. One major drawback of this variety however, is that it utilizes a preservative called BHT or Butylated Hydroxytoluene
, which can leave a yellowish tinge on carpets.
?Flat RubberA more expensive cushion type is the firm and dense flat rubber carpet pad. With such a high cost, its market is somewhat limited to commercial usage. But then again, it can be a smart investment for a homeowner who has the resources since it is one pad that can definitely prolong a carpet's life.
Waffle Rubber Carpet pads should ideally be at least half an inch thick and waffle rubber fits the bill in this respect. It is created by molding rubber, natural or synthetic, into a waffled or rippled surface. Based on the soft, luxurious feel that this type produces, it would seem like the best cushion for home use. However
, due to its waffle texture, the thickness actually includes a lot of air which makes it too soft for most carpet types. It also utilizes rubber held together by clay binders this could slowly disintegrate as time passes.
Fiber CushionMade from synthetic or natural carpet fibers meshed into felt sheets, fiber cushion carpet pads are firm, even to the point of restricting movement on the carpet and effectively limiting the wear and tear as well. Common materials for fiber pads are jute, hair mixed with jute, or recycled textile fibers. Concrete floors especially those prone to moisture, would d well with this carpet pad variety as it is mold- and mildew-resistant.

It's important to choose a good carpet
, but your carpet pad choice holds the same degree of importance too. So before making that decision, take time to know the carpet padding types that will work best for the carpet you have in mind.

>Fundraiser Candles for Your Group

Posted by nick_niesen on November 8th, 2010

Looking for a good fundraising idea? Candle sales are easy and profitable. What, exactly, is a candle fundraiser?

Candle fundraisers are your basic order taker fundraiser. You need to do more than just show pictures of candles. Showing fragrant samples will dramatically boost your candle fundraiser's results.

The basic concept is the same as all order taker fundraisers. You equip your sellers with a brochure, an order form, and a basic sales script.

The brochure describes the various candle selections and provides details on color
, aroma, size, shape, weight, and container type. Price points are usually on the order form itself.

Unlike candy or cookie dough, it's easy for your sellers to carry samples. Their non-perishable nature makes them a great fit for weeklong sales efforts.

One of the great things about candle fundraisers is how the aroma of your samples makes the selling process so much easier. Most buyers will sniff several samples and imagine how the candles will fill their homes with their pleasant smells.

Perennial favorites are french vanilla, bayberry
, apple, pumpkin spice, apple cinnamon, holiday pine, melon burst, and citrus breeze.

Candle sizes range from small two-ounce votive candles all the way up to giant three-pound ball or bell-shaped versions with multiple wicks.

Several fundraising companies have candles in decorative shapes like various fruits, animals
, wizards, trees, and figurines. In addition, large rectangles, cylinders, half-rounds, and tapers are always readily available.

Some companies also offer container-based candles which burn more slowly and safely. They also avoid messy cleanup problems. Popular styles are Mason jars
, jars with handles, jars with screw tops, and square glass containers.

Pr.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: 01 Nov 2019 03:41:26    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Vendo/Scambio Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ora
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: